- Model Details
The TURNKEY Gryphon Dynamics GD-28X heavy lifter octocoper is professionally built by BFD systems, and was only test flown for under 5 minutes... basically in NEW/MINT condition. It comes with two complete sets of arms with motors and props to maximize flight time in specific weather conditions or mission specific use, or for piece of mind to have a complete backup.
The drone is capable of 18-23 minutes of flight time at the full 55-pound FAA weight restriction. Gryphon Dynamics manufactures its drones with an advanced carbon fiber weave and fabrication techniques that instill confidence for pilots that the payload equipment is secure and stable with minimal vibration. The GD-X line of drones is equipped with a larger center plate, thicker carbon fiber, ultra-stiff booms, and aluminum joints for effortless weight management and flight control. Comes with everything pictured, including:
- 1x Gryphon Dynamic GD-28X Aircraft core with DJI A3 Pro and transmitter, RunCam FPV camera, payload vibration dampening plate, wrenches, hardware, and retractable landing gears (professionally built)
- ** 8x T-Motor U10 Plus (100rpm/V) and 28x9.2L Carbon Fiber Propelllers on 4x Gryphon quick release arms
- ** 8x T-Motor MN801-S (KV120) and Carbon Fiber Propellers on 4x Gryphon quick release arms
- 2x spare sets of CW and CCW in each propeller size
- 1x Progressive RC charging system with 2xl iCharger 4010 Duo charger and all cables (rapid charges 4x LiPo batteries at once) in rolling Seagate case
- 29x USED Tattu 15C 16,000mAh 6-Cell 22.2V 355.2Wh LiPo batteries with cell monitoring and AS150/XT150 anti-spark connectors
- 16x NEW Tattu 30C 16,000mAh 6-Cell 22.2V 355.2Wh LiPo batteries with cell monitoring and AS150/XT150 anti-spark connectors
- 1x Rolux RL-130S V-Lock 14.8V 8.8Ah 130Wh Li-Ion battery to externally power pilot monitor and transmitter
- 1x Lumenier 7” FPV Video Monitor with receiver
- 1x Lenovo Tablet PC field laptop running Windows 10, with power cable
- 9x GPC precision cut foam Pelican cases
- 1x Prop balancing tool
- All Power and USB connection cables pictured
Drone can be setup and deployed in under 15 minutes. Pallet ships from central US to buyer location.
Model details and specifications are coming soon!