- Model Details
I built this system for my PhD and consulting work. It is for thermal infrared mapping using photogrammetry (Pix4D, Agisoft etc). It works perfectly, and makes very high resolution maps suitable for scientific or industrial purposes. I am selling because I am now involved in satellite work.
- ICI 9640 P-series sensor (https://infraredcameras.com/product/9640-p-series/). Value when new $10,000.
- ICI sensor control module x 2 (old and new models - https://infraredcameras.com/product/sensor-control-module/)). Value when new $3000.
- DJI Matrice 100 drone with 4 batteries. Value when new $3000.
- DGPS hard case. Value when new $400.
- Marco Polo radio tracker. Value when new $200.
Total value $16,600
See some thermal maps produced by the drone here: https://www.sciencebase.gov/catalog/item/5cd6bb45e4b041d8a7f37963
Model details and specifications are coming soon!