- Model Details
All of this equipment is used, but in good shape. Fully-functional turnkey system for anyone interested.
- Inspire 1 v1.0 aircraft
- XT 640x512 19mm lens, 30Hz, Performance Version 1.0 (Non-Radiometric)
- Zenmmuse Z3 Camera7.85" High Brightness Crystalsky Monitor. With 2 Wb37s & charge base. Running DJI GO and an older version of Pilot
- 4 - TB47 Batteries (#1 - 35,#2 - 39,#3 - 40 & #4 - 43 CC)
- Remote comes with Crystalsky Mount & stock mobile device mount with iPad sunhood
- Skyzimir payload drop system for delivery of rescue items up to 3-lbs. Comes with tethers and quick-release attachments
- 4 port A/C Adapter, single A/C adapter & car charger included
- Removable flashlight mount. Works great with a Streamlight
- Red, White & Green navigation lights
- 2 sets of props (1 new/ 1used)
- Pilot harness
- Pelican Case - 1660
Shipping is FREE if purchased at the asking price. 48 Contiguous U.S.
This is a great starter system for anyone that is just getting into thermal drones.
A couple of notes. The left roller dial adjusts the gimbal yaw, not pitch. To move the camera up/down, using the screen (hold and drag) is best. Maybe this can be changed in settings. I found it to be annoying. Just a heads up.
In DJI Pilot, with the XT camera mounted, aircraft status will say it has a gimbal shake error and looks as though the obstacle avoidance isn't operating, but this a software issue. In DJI GO, everything is fine. There is no gimbal shaking and landing assistance is still operational. Again, just being totally transparent.
I would not advise updating from these flight software versions, but once you buy it, you can do whatever you want with it.
I have done a thorough job of explaining the equipment, so there will be no refunds.
All works as stated. There is a lot of life left in this equipment.
Will accept Cash or Paypal. Located in South St. Louis Area.
Model details and specifications are coming soon!